David

And dried Slurpies on the floor and sidewalks out front. At night their
parking lots were dark (K-mart bit the dust in my neighborhood-yeah!)
because they were too tight to fix the lamps. Time will tell if Kohl's
is a better tenant. I doubt they could be as shabby.

David

Lobby Dosser wrote:
otforme (Charlie Self) wrote:

The stores are dirty, low ceilinged, stocked poorly and haphazardly,
and the personnel might be desirable in an "ignore the asshole, he's
only a customer" contest, but otherwise, I guess Kmart is OK.

You forgot to mention the smell of stale popcorn and rancid hot dogs.