George

I miss my 032, but when his magneto went out, I was able to swap him and
$150 for the farm boss. I don't cut in the woods now, so the "homeowner"
grade doesn't bother me. My wood arrives every year by truck. Ten full
cords, and cash only keeps the price down, and the driver makes sure he's
got enough outsize and oddballs to keep me in turnings.

"Mike Marlow" wrote in message
k.net...

034 here with an 18 inch bar. I had a an 040-something with a 22 inch bar
which was way overkill. Got rid of it and got the 034. When I was

putting
up 22 cords of wood a year it was a great saw. Now I use it for smaller
work and I wish I had one of those 020-something saws. The amount of tree
that I get into these days that really requires an 034 just isn't that

much.
But... it's been a good saw and I'll keep it forever, I'm sure.