the q

Default tumble dryer which?

"Janet Tweedy" wrote in message
Our 3yr old Aquatronic dryer has just gone on the blink yet again, so
we intend to get a new one (probably Miele). The Aquatronic was a
Condenser which, though doing the job (when it worked), it did fill the
room with a fair bit of steam.
Tapping into expert knowledge here, would it be better to go back to a
vented dryer, are they more efficient/reliable? Don't mind bashing a
hole in the wall ( my earlier ones had a pipe through the door but I
Wouldn't go back to that method.)
--
Janet Tweedy
Dalmatian Telegraph

Surprisingly the cheapo Crusader condenser dryer (similar to a Creda IIRC),
came out very well in the Which magazine we've had one for several years no
problem, it's coped with Vet-bed from puppies and now sadly Rough collie
OAP's .

The Q
Rough Collies Rule OK!