Andy Dingley

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 07:09:08 -0000, "SB"
wrote:

So that basically means that maybe he can't let us use it @ skl but there's
no reason not to use it at home, right?

I think it means it's a per-person decision.

I let under 16s use my bandsaw while I'm watching, and I let a few who
are familiar with using it use it without me watching them. But I'm
in a workshop with maybe two or three people in it, not a busy class.
I'd be very reluctant to let anyone use it, in a school class
environment, but lunchtime "woodwork clubs" and the like would be a
different situation.

Your best way to get bandsaw access is to behave yourself and show
that you can be trusted with the tools you are allowed to use.

--
Smert' spamionam