IMM

"John Aston" wrote in message
.. .

Aidan wrote in message
om...
"John Aston" wrote in message

snip comments - thanks for these

The UFH heating circuits have their own individual themostats.

Yes, but I was querying why you need a motorized control valve
adjacent to the UFH manifolds' mixing valves. If the pipe stat
temperature was exceeded, you could stop the pump and/or set the
mixing valve to 0%. Are the mixing valves thermostatic or electric?

I put the valve in because the UFH supplier has one shown on his manifold
drawing. You're right about simply stopping the pump though...
The mixing valve is thermostatic, so flow control should be via the pump.

A couple of other points;

snip

Thanks, Aidan. For the benefit of The Wall, I've posted a revised drawing

at
http://tinyurl.com/5lx84 (although it has one DCV too many).

I can't see much which has been revised. Still lots to do to get it right.