Gary R. Lloyd

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 16:17:29 -0600, "John A. Weeks III"
wrote:

In article , Dave
Hammond wrote:

The best solution I have ever seen, and I have come across several places
that do this, is to set up a smoking room in the building somewhere. That
room has a sealed door to prevent the "smoke and smell" from leaving the
room for the most part, and then overhead power vents sucking the smoke out
of the room and venting it outside.

At one of the last places that I worked, they built such a smoking
room out in the parking ramp. The smokers were so filthy that the
president of the company shut it down. The janitors wouldn't go
in there because of the danger from the smoke, and the smokers
wouldn't bother to take out their trash and they always put their
butts on the ground.

They need to hire a janitor who smokes. Duhhhhh...

Gary R. Lloyd

"When the boot of government is on your neck,
it doesn't matter if it's left or right"