Gary R. Lloyd

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 11:03:55 -0600, "John A. Weeks III"
wrote:

In article , Betsy -0
wrote:

I work in an environment where there is second-hand smoke. I am considering
buying a portable air-cleaner to take with me to that job. Does anyone have
any recommendations?

Check with your HR office to see if there is an indoor clean air
act in your state, and how the company plans to comply with it.
This is common in Blue states (those that voted Kerry), but
uncommon in Red states (those that voted Bush). It has nothing
to do with Kerry or Bush, it just happens that is how the law
is implemented, in general.

The only thing that ****es me off more than being pushed outdoors is
being robbed in the form of tobacco taxes. The TobaccoNazis can all go
straight to hell.

Gary R. Lloyd

"When the boot of government is on your neck,
it doesn't matter if it's left or right"