Gary R. Lloyd

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 07:28:33 -0800, John Davies
wrote:

On Thu, 18 Nov 2004 10:15:24 -0500, "Betsy" -0 wrote:

I work in an environment where there is second-hand smoke. I am considering
buying a portable air-cleaner to take with me to that job. Does anyone have
any recommendations?

Have you talked to management about this? Aren't they aware of the
dangers of second hand smoke? That is the first step - get the
!@#$%^&* smokers outside the building.

Let me say on behalf of outdoor smokers everywhere, Screw You John.
Why don't you go outside the building?

Even if the boss turns you
down, you need to voice your feelings about breathing other people's
noxious emissions. What are the local laws concerning smoking in the
workplace?

When the tobacco war starts, I will be on the other side of the
barricades.

I don't think any personal sized air cleaner is going to do much good
in an office, unless the room is small and has a door you can close.

If I were in your situation I would find another job right away.
Seriously. Like my mother, I am allergic to tobbaco smoke and I feel
physically ill immediately when I smell the stink.

If you don't care about my rights, why should I care about yours?

Gary R. Lloyd

"When the boot of government is on your neck,
it doesn't matter if it's left or right"