Gary R. Lloyd

On Wed, 17 Nov 2004 23:18:36 -0600, "TURTLE"
wrote:

"Gary R. Lloyd" wrote in message
On 18 Nov 2004 01:48:45 GMT, (Greg) wrote:

It is not legally anywhere for free but like most things that come on a CD I
have seen it on warez newsgroups ... but that would be wrong.

As an author, this just gives me shivvers. I took 4 years off work,
with no paycheck, to do the original research and write my books, and
have invested much more than that in marketing. Nonetheless, there are
a great many people in this world who believe I should not be
compensated.

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
http://www.techmethod.com

This is Turtle.

You should give your program away for free because you love the public so much
and you can live off of love and a second job.

TURTLE

You would be amazed at how many people would agree with that
statement, especially online where people expect and sometimes even
demand free information.

I give away a bare minimum of little helpful hints. If people want
actual knowledge they can buy my books.