MLD

Now didn't you get nasty. I guess you're the type that can't be told you're
wrong or contradicted. Your words "As I said before, furnace works and
burns gas". How can you say that you never said such a thing. At first I
just thought you weren't too bright--now I'm guessing that your hat size is
bigger than your IQ.
MLD
"Doe John" wrote in message
On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:35:37 GMT, "MLD" wrote:

"Doe John" wrote in message
.. .
This is a bigger decision than I thought. I am considering just having
the furnace serviced for now. The guy who is mailing me the estimates
said that if I serviced the furnace using his company, he would deduct
the cost of the repair from the estimate of replacing the gas furnace
if I chose to later replace the furnace.

Labor is almost 100 bucks an hour and 30 bucks just to show up at the
door. As I said before, furnace works and burns gas, but the auto
blower setting doesn't work(knob pulled out), only manual( knob pushed
in). Does this sound like more than a 2 hour job?

Thx

You are just putting off the inevitable and based on your comments, got

your
head in the sand.-- "the furnace works and burns gas" not too bright a
comment--what if I said that "my car works and burns gas"---- but, in

fact,
I'm getting 5 mpg when I used to get 25 mph. You want a new furnace but
don't want to pay for one.

You need to seriously improve your reading comprehension skills. I
never said such a thing. Amazing what kind of self-important
attention starved internet newsgroup "geniuses" are floating around.

Hey idiot, tis is obviously a temporary solution and the longer term
one needs more time.

Condiser yourslef plonked, and keep howling at the wind asshole.