Doug Miller

In article , "TURTLE" wrote:

This is Turtle.

Yes I will have to say I'm sorry for making a blanket statement on this but I
was think a little local code enforcement here in Louisiana.

Fine. You are aware that there is more to the world than Louisiana, right?

The point i was
making was the NEC is a code and not a law everywhere.

It is the law in a lot of places. The point I was making is that you were
acting like it's not the law anywhere, and that's just not so. Glad you
realize that now.

The NEC is a code and if
a state or city wants to make it a law. they can but it will come from the
state
or city laws to enforce it and there is nobody with NEC on their shirt will be
in the group enforcing it. Also your waisting you time explaining the NEC code
to me for I have to follow it to the letter for I'm ''For Hire'' and everytime
i have to run a circuit for the hvac business I have to check it out in the Ugly
Book first and then if need be the NEC. And yes a 14/2 wire on a 20 amp circuit
or breaker is a no no.

Thank you. That is what I've been trying to tell you...