HeatMan

"Red Neckerson" wrote in message
news:4GFmd.11451$d96.7458@trnddc01...

"Gary R. Lloyd" wrote in message
On 17 Nov 2004 07:24:06 GMT, (Chemqueries) wrote:

Thanks to all for your replies. As "Red Neckerson" suggested, I think
those two
vents are return vents.

Mystery solved. Big bonus points for Red Neckerson. Good call.

I was at a home yesterday that had 2 return vents and ONE supply in a
bedroom! Now, the house has been going through some remodeling (for the

past
6 years!) and it may have been 2 different rooms turned into one. Returns

in
the floor and supplies in the ceiling. Not a very good setup.....

A lot of people would disagree with that statement. If the returns and
supplies are in the ceiling, don't you think the heat would naturally stay
near the ceiling? Having them split between ceiling and floor would force
some air to be pulled down.