Chemqueries

From: "Red Neckerson"

Are you sure those "two large vents" aren't the return vents? (Some call them

cold air returns)When the unit is running, take a paper towell and see if
those two vents will suck the towell up into them....

Hi. I did put a piece of paper near those two vents and, yes, the paper is
drawn TOWARDS the vent, which really surprised me. When I put my hand near
those vents, it feels as if cold air is coming out, but apparently it is being
drawn in. I didn't know there were such vents! Thank you for your help.