Doe John

This is a bigger decision than I thought. I am considering just having
the furnace serviced for now. The guy who is mailing me the estimates
said that if I serviced the furnace using his company, he would deduct
the cost of the repair from the estimate of replacing the gas furnace
if I chose to later replace the furnace.

Labor is almost 100 bucks an hour and 30 bucks just to show up at the
door. As I said before, furnace works and burns gas, but the auto
blower setting doesn't work(knob pulled out), only manual( knob pushed
in). Does this sound like more than a 2 hour job?

Thx