Gary R. Lloyd

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 15:13:19 GMT, (Gary R. Lloyd)
wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 07:27:23 -0600,
(m Ransley)
wrote:

2 stage usualy heat more evenly, yes there are more things to break,
but it will not save on utilitys. If you spend alot on heating get a
93%+ efficiency unit not 80%, which you may have now. Closing down all
dampers can be bad for your furnace, overheating it, there is a limit to
what your system can take, ask your instaler.

I agree. Closing off vents is very bad for a heating system, and even
worse for a cooling system.

Gary R. Lloyd

"When the boot of government is on your neck,
it doesn't matter if it's left or right"

Oops, sorry about the political sig line. I've been playing in the
political newsgroups (alt.politics.libertarian), and forgot to switch.

Gary R. Lloyd CMS
HVACR Troubleshooting Books/Software
http://www.techmethod.com