JerryMouse

Mark and Kim Smith wrote:
Thanks for all the suggestions everyone! The ax was my best friend on
this job. Now I just need to figure out how to get the thing up to
the bed of my truck. (Time to think like the Egyptians.) I guess I
could borrow a cherry picker (engine lift.) Once in my truck it can
be forklifted into a dumpster. Bent my hitch a little, too (1/2"
steel plate.) But those are cheap enough to replace. The receiver
still looks great, as does the hitch pin! Colbyt had mentioned to
find and cut the brother or sister to one of the big roots on the
back side. Heck!, there was a brother, sister, mother, father, first
cousin, etc. But she's out now! Thanks again for all the
suggestions!! http://www.bunchobikes.com/tree.htm

Well, actually, the Egyptians did it the hard way - they had not yet
invented the pully.

No pully, no block and tackle. No force multiplier.

Think chainsaw.