~Zaitsev

Doug Kanter wrote:

Invite 3 friends who don't have dogs. Ask them if the place smells like
dogs. If so, make allowances in the selling price for replacement of all
carpets. Dog owners usually don't notice how disgusting those animals smell.

I don't think the dogs are a problem...odor wise. Some people have
commented on them just being there, but I just told them the dogs go
with me....not the house.

Also have them with collars that give a mild shock when they bark so
they aren't that noisy when we're in the backyard. I don't know if I
even need the collars now since they don't bark that much anymore.

They're also limited to areas of the downstairs with ceramic tile on the
floors. The floors are scrubbed daily with vinegar water.