TURTLE

"Joe Fabeitz" wrote in message
Helpful hint of the day: Stay far away from Louisiana. Stay even futher
away from Turtle or anything he has ever worked on.

This is Turtle.

You don't read well for the word on the law were in respect to a home owner
doing the wiring and not a person for hire doing it.

Now i can't disagree with you on Louisiana being screwed up on Codes and
regulation of this nature for Louisiana's codes and regulations are about 20
years behind the other states. Let me give you one. Here in the town I live in
just about 5 years ago issued electric licences to the electricians working in
this city and before this time there was NONE. For referrence here. Oakdale ,
Louisiana 71463 and a POP. of 9K .

Also you show good promise in being a Troll. Have you tried it yet?

TURTLE