Stormin Mormon

How about call the alarm company? Most alarm companies have some really
great wire fish guys.

--

Christopher A. Young
Learn more about Jesus

"Paul M" wrote in message
Since we just moved into our new home .. I can't Really blame my wife
for detaching the wires that went to the plug in transformer that
POWERS our Home Security System and .. Shoving them into the wall,
because they were Ugly .. now can I?

Any ideas on how to retrieve those Ugly wires from deep down inside the
wall WITHOUT knocking a hole in it? I've even used the good ole "Clothes
Hanger" with Gum on the end trick! LOL (didn't work or I wouldn't be
asking)

BTW .. Just to make matters worse, our kitchen counters are in front of
this wall!

Thanks Everyone

----