Alan

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 19:58:41 -0500, "Gord"
wrote:

I would like to have pre-finished hardwood floors installed. Just the floor
installation. No need to remove the carpet, level the floor, etc. The
floor is ready.
I have 260 sq. ft for living and dinning room; 110 sq ft for hall way and
foyer (irregular shape).

If you read up on it, you might decide that you can do it yourself,
with the only cost being to rent the tools. As far as do-it-yourself
jobs go, it is one of the easier ones.
If I recall correctly, a few years ago it was $1.75/sq. ft. in S.
Ontario.

"m Ransley" wrote in message
Stain, none, one coat or 2, finish coat 3-5 or 6. Water base high gloss
or buffed or satin, Oil base high gloss or satin Large rooms or small.
Best is get a quality installer and bids.