Greg G

On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 14:31:59 GMT, ~Zaitsev
wrote:

Greg G wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:27:18 GMT, ~Zaitsev
wrote:

Don't be so greedy. Lower your asking price by at least 20%.

Greedy, my ass. I'm losing money now...by 15K.

I can only guess that means you haven't been there very long. My next
door neighbors just sold their house (identical to mine) for roughly
2.4 times what we paid for ours 6 years ago. Things have gone
entirely nuts around here (Queens, NY, part of NY City) as far as real
estate goes, but I'm surprised to hear that prices have actually come
down anywhere.

Greg Guarino

You're fortunate. San Antonio does not appear to be a money town. The
only people who think the property values here are skyrockeing is the
Tax Assessor.

More fortunate than people in the opposite condition, to be sure. But
all the OTHER houses around here have gone up just as much, so it's
not like it's real money, unless I plan to move out of the city
entirely.

Greg Guarino