Default Replacing windows - keeping old art glass?

Hi All,

I'm looking at replacing the windows on my 101-year-old house.
However, one of the nice features of this place is the leaded-glass
window panes in the upper half of some of the front-facing double-hung
windows. It isn't anything too fancy, but just a pretty multi-lite
criss-cross diamond pattern which adds some charm.

Question is: does anyone have any experience with getting new windows
made which encorporate existing art glass? Who does this, and what
does it cost versus a standard marvin/andersen-type window? Seems like
it might be possible to sandwich it between two panes of the modern
glazing, but my google searches have come up short.

Thnx much,