I-zheet M'drurz

toller wrote:

Australia?
In the US I would say you are confused; the light has no use for
an unswitched hot, so there must be a switch somewhere. But
maybe Australian lights are different.

Think "ceiling fan". It's set up so you can control the light
and fan with 2 separate switches (probably the most common way of
installing it).

But I gotta admit, the way he refered to the wires threw me too!

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.