Chuck

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 17:27:18 GMT, ~Zaitsev
wrote:

Oscar_Lives wrote:

"~Zaitsev" wrote in message

Rich wrote:

Ignore the realtor and the hell with the allowance. Let them buy the
house
as is.

"Art" wrote in message
rthlink.net...

I would ignore the real estate agent. Instead I would offer a $750 paint
allowance to the buyer.

"~Zaitsev" wrote in message
.. .

painted walls a light blue. Now she's in MD and I'm selling the house.
Realtor said paint them white.

Is there really a paint that will cover this stuff in one coat?

Please help....time is of the essence.

thanks.

I've taken that approach for 3 months. Nothing. Getting a little
desperate. Maintaining two households for this period of time is
straining the pocket book.

Military should take that into consideration when transferring people.

Don't be so greedy. Lower your asking price by at least 20%.

Greedy, my ass. I'm losing money now...by 15K.

Ignore Oscar..
He sometimes posts 4 or 5 times in one night in reference to someone
saying they have a problem with their "hot water heater" Saying
they're crazy to heat water that's already hot...
Planters, Fisher etc don't have all the nuts in the world...some of
them are loose on the internet...
Chuck....