Suzie-Q

In article ,
"MC" wrote:

- Depends on if you intend to recover with something again and just want to
- seal the concrete or want the painted floor to show. If the latter you could
- do a concrete stain a seal or use an epoxy paint. Either will give good
- wear. Another is to acid stain and seal, This can give a textured look like
- stone if done well.

I want the paint to show through. I'll put an area rug in the
center of the room. The paint will show around the edges.
--
8^)~~~ Sue (remove the x to e-mail)
~~~~~~

http://www.suzanne-eckhardt.com/