~Zaitsev

kalanamak wrote:

~Zaitsev wrote:

I'd appreciate any suggestions which could sell this place.

Thanks

That page says FSBO. Have you MLS listed it? Out here there are firms
that will do that for a small fee.
Are the schools good ones? Can you put in any info about them? (Out here
the %ile on the state's standardized tests are in some fliers, as are
the teacher to student ratio, if either of them is good.)
I had a house that lingered and lingered, and suddenly the people who
found it just perfect popped up.
Does it smell nice? A musty smell, which you may be accustomed to, or
you may have allergies, or smoke, will turn people off immediately. I'd
get another set of nostrils in there to give an honest assessment.
HTH
blacksalt

It's an old website. I've listed it with Century 21.