~Zaitsev

Greg G wrote:

On Sat, 13 Nov 2004 12:29:12 GMT, ~Zaitsev
wrote:

I'm beginning to think the property taxes may be the problem.

prop can be viewed at http://www.densarco.org/home

I'd appreciate any suggestions which could sell this place.

Thanks

I'm not sure if the web pages you have set up are much of a factor,
but the pictures are not very flattering. The main outside shot was
taken with the sun behind the house, leaving the sky and lawn nice and
bright, but the house shadowy and gray looking.

The pictures of the individual rooms look dark and cramped. The
darkness could be improved with a little bit of picture enhancing (add
brightness AND contrast, at least) , but I think you should re-take
the pictures entirely. Find a friend who's a photo buff that might
have a pretty wide lens to use.

In all your photos we can only see part of the room. Try to get more
of it in. Experiment with what angles make the best impression. Take
the photos with a tripod (or some other support) so you don't need
flash. Remove any interfering foreground objects first, like the table
we see a corner of in the living room photo.

You should also remove as much bric-a-brac as possible, both for the
pictures and the showing. Even people who may fill the house with
their own photos and trophies don't want to see yours.

Good luck!

Greg Guarino

Thanks, Greg. Moving the furniture will be easy. 90% of it has already
been moved out to MD. )