Jud McCranie

Latest: today we drained the tank again and this time I pumped the
pressure up higher with a tire pump that plugs into a cigarette
lighter, and refilled the tank. Also, right now I'm bypassing a
filter, which was clogged up. (I really should have checked that
earlier, but I replaced it not too long ago.) The air pressure in the
tank is 62 PSI.

At the moment the water pressure and flow is fine - just like it
should be. I'm going to see how it holds over the next few days.

The pump is running for about 15 seconds each time. Should it be
longer?

---
Replace you know what by j to email