Jud McCranie

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:23:19 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:

Ahhh, never mind calling the water system guy, just replace the stupid tank.

I'm thinking about that, but I don't know if I can do it. I haven't
called them yet.

That's what he's going to do anyway. Might as well replace it yourself and
save the cost of a service call -- it isn't rocket science. Anybody who can
use a wrench can replace a pressure tank.

Hmmm... I don't even have a wrench as big as the pipe. I'm not very
good at moving something that big, and I'd probably have to get a
truck anyway. I'm going to do one or the other.

---
Replace you know what by j to email