manoman

Default Garage Power Shopping List

Jerry. wrote:
"manoman" wrote in message
I would really appreciate it if you guys could look at this a see if
I have I missed anything obvious?

Cable:

3core x 4mm Armoured Black 25m Coil
BW20S Indoor Gland Kit
2.5mm T&E 100m Reel

Power Sockets

13A Double Switched Socket x 4
2G 32mm Square Corner Socket Box x 4

Lighting + Suspension Accessories

Fluorescent Fitting 1200mm 36W x 4
Fluroescent Tube 26mmx1200mm 36W x 4
Galvanised Steel Suspension Clip x 10
Steel Chain 10m Length

Mini Consumer Unit:

Garage Unit 40A/30MA + 16A,6A MCB

Light Switches for 2 zone lighting:

Ceiling Pullcord Switch 10Amp 2 way x1 (For just inside garage door)
6Amp 2Way 2Gang Plate Switch x 1 (for just inside access door)
1G 32mm Square Corner Socket Box x 1

Two comments:
Why the pull switch and are you going to enclose the cables in mini
trunking or conduit for extra protection (I assume you will be using
this garage for more than just parking a car in) ?

Thanks for taking the time to look at this

Pull switch is for (wait for it) pulling on when i drive in the garage to
turn the light on through the window. Hope it is as cunning as it sounds.

And conduit... good idea which I will definately be using!

Thanks again, seems I havent done too bad in my list making

Phil