HeatMan

Okay, I'm in a ****y mood.

Sell the H2 in the driveway and get your equipment serviced.

A lot of people out there( and I'm not talking about the OP) will get their
car serviced every 3K miles, but never get the most expensive system in
their house serviced as they are supposed to.....

"Puddin' Man" wrote in message
Carrier 58GS Gas Furnace: Blower removal

Hi,

About 20 years ago, I had a Carrier 58GS (upflow) Gas Furnace
installed. I'm told it was manufactured by Bryant.

The label on the blower sez the blower motor requires
oiling about every 5 years.

I can see part of the blower motor but can't see an oil
nipple. Many years ago the unit was serviced by the folks
that installed it: the blower unit was removed and the motor
oiled.

I've looked the entire furnace over and I can't see
how to remove the blower unit. It's long overdue for
oiling. I can't afford a service call.

Does anyone recall how one goes about removing the blower
unit? Oiling the motor? A tip or 2 would be very much
appreciated.

Cheers,
Puddin'

*** Puddin' Man PuddingDotMan at GmailDotCom ***