Jud McCranie

On Tue, 09 Nov 2004 16:17:40 GMT, (Doug Miller)
wrote:
e. Pump air into the tank until you have about 2 PSI -BELOW- the
cut-in pressure, i.e., if pump starts at 30psi, you want 27-28 psi in
the tank.

I just repeated the process (in daylight this time) except that I
pumped air into the tank. I was only able to get 11 PSI in the tank
before putting water back in, but that should be better than what I
did last night, and it will hold until we can do something about the
tank. Of course, putting water back in compresses the air in the
tank, and now it is at 44 PSI. The pump cuts on at 42 PSI and off at
57-58 PSI. Are those pressures OK?

---
Replace you know what by j to email