Jmagerl

Whereever you enter the attic, stick some traps. That way you can poke your
head up and get them without too much trouble. Make sure you tie the traps
to something. Occasionally the mouse will drag the trap into the insulation
and you can't find it. Soon he is smelling.

I seem to get attic mice in groups of 10. As for holes, they're everywhere.
I would find attic insulation in the basement and have no idea how they were
dragging it down there..

"Finite Guy" wrote in message
Hi All: I just noticed recently that there are mice (or equivalent
rodent) in my attic. I can hear them in the upstairs wall near a
radiator. I went up into the attic ( I have a cape with an attic) and
I found some plastic bags chewed up.
I am try to figure out how they are getting is it possible for them to
climb up the side of the house on a cable? I can't find any holes or
spaces at ground level.
Robert