Dave Harnish

Hi,

The most common cause of this is an incorrect fill level.
And strangely enough, both underfill and overfill can cause
it!

Here's an article excerpted from my newsletter that will
help you with this:
http://www.DavesRepair.com/DIYhelp/DIYicemakertips.htm

Hope that's of some help.

God bless,

Dave Harnish
Dave's Repair Service
New Albany, PA
www.DavesRepair.com

570-363-2404

Free home appliance tips from a 32-year pro repair
technician! Get your monthly email newsletter he
(Back issues now posted too!)
www.DavesRepair.com

Acts 4:12

"Scall5" wrote in message

I have a Frigidaire automatic ice maker that works fine except
the ice freezes together in the bottom of the bucket and forms
big chunks. The temperature is 10 degrees F so I don't think
that's the issue. Other than that it works fine. And no, the
freezer is not overstocked. Any ideas?

BTW- the refrigerator sat unused for over a year, could this have
caused any problems?

Thanks.
--
Scall5