Jmagerl

Looks like rust to me too. Iron out is a good product to try to see if its
iron stain. Maybe your grout needs sealing?

"dadiOH" wrote in message
Joseph Blow wrote:
Hi All,

Does anyone have any idea what the cause of the orange stuff
depicted here is?

http://someways.net/weird.jpg

I've tried to remove it with tile/grout cleaner, bleach, etc. I
can make it go 75% away, but it comes back after a couple of weeks.
I suspect some type of moisture problem from under the tile... I do
know that there is no problem with standing water on top...

You could check to see if it is rust by using a bit of any of many products
that remove same. If it *is* rust I can't imagine where it is coming from.
Where is the tile and why would moisture be entering from the bottom? Is
the tile on wood? cement board?

--
dadiOH

dadiOH's dandies v3.05...