I-zheet M'drurz

Greg wrote:

Stainless is supposed to scratch. Leave it alone.

THANK YOU!!! we have a bingo!

In 10 years
that will just be the first scratch ... if you can still see it.
Bartenders Friend is a soft buffing compound that tends to blend
the scratches and give the piece character

All true.

Good lowered, people. It's a kitchen, not a museum. A scratched
up Stainless surface is a badge of honor for a production kitchen,
the stuff takes it *all*, year after year without rusting or any
other kind of serious decay.

--
The real Tom Pendergast [ So if you meet me, have some courtesy,
aka I-zheet M'drurz [ have some sympathy, and some taste.