N. Thornton

(MG) wrote in message ...

I opted for a Candy CNW136 Washer Dryer from Tesco.com and with a
current electrical discount deal only paid £286 delivered and old
machine removed. Got my full Clubcard points too, so was really £283.
Currently, a 10% discount coupon n the Christmas magazine will get you
it for £268, so go for that! 1300 spin, 5years parts/1 year labour
warranty.

Realise thats a 1 year warranty, not 5. Heres' how it works with
hotpoint, I would expect other mfrs are the same.

With 5 yr parts warranties you get the parts free as long as you use
their service org and pay inflated prices for the labour. In other
words after 1 year its worthless in 99% of cases.

NT