Pete C

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 22:04:34 +0000, Glenn Proctor wrote:

Set Square wrote:

I hope not! This unit is designed for stored water systems only - and needs
to get its cold feed from the header tank, *not* from the mains. I presume
that it *is* correctly plumbed?

It does its feed from the cold tank.

Hi,

Could be worth checking if that's OK with Mira. I would guess that the
installer may have turned the stopcock down a bit to reduce the cold
water pressure when it's running.

See if there is a service manual available from Mira or the website,
it could have a section on fault diagnosis which would help, if not a
google on shower faults this group would give lots of ideas.

If the shower has a stop on the controls it would be worth checking
the thermostat has not drifted, making it too low.

cheers,
Pete.