Set Square

xena wrote:

"Set Square" wrote in message

Also, as I said in an earlier post, with your S-Plan-Plus system you
need *two* programmable stats if you are to derive the full benefit
from them. The main time switch needs CH to be on the constant
setting - with the programmable stats doing the *actual* timing. You
can't do that if one of the stats isn't programmable.

I'm not sure if that's true because the timer upstairs controls
Upstairs Heating and Downstairs Heating individually, as well as
water. i.e. You can program all 3 individually.

No, if you have 3 independent channels on your programmer, you're right. I
was assuming that you couldn't control upstairs and downstairs separately -
apart from the stat setting.

--
Cheers,
Set Square