xena

"Set Square" wrote in message
Lurch wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:42:33 -0000, "xena"
strung together this:

Also, as I said in an earlier post, with your S-Plan-Plus system you need
*two* programmable stats if you are to derive the full benefit from them.
The main time switch needs CH to be on the constant setting - with the
programmable stats doing the *actual* timing. You can't do that if one of
the stats isn't programmable.

I'm not sure if that's true because the timer upstairs controls Upstairs
Heating and Downstairs Heating individually, as well as water. i.e. You can
program all 3 individually.

I'll likely leave just as it is now, as it's working perfectly and I've
sleeved the cables in their correct colour etc.

I would like to say though, how much I've learned from the people who have
posted here to help me, and for that I am very grateful.