Set Square

Lurch wrote:

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 18:42:33 -0000, "xena"
strung together this:

I'm keeping an eye out for a programmable thermostat at a tidy
price, and if and when one comes up, I'll use that instead so that
the system is kosher.

I wouldn't bother, as it's all wired in flex it will never be kosher
without ripping it all out and starting again.
If it's all working as it is I'd be inclined to leave it. 'If it ain't
broke, don't fix it' sort of thing!

Also, as I said in an earlier post, with your S-Plan-Plus system you need
*two* programmable stats if you are to derive the full benefit from them.
The main time switch needs CH to be on the constant setting - with the
programmable stats doing the *actual* timing. You can't do that if one of
the stats isn't programmable.
--
Cheers,
Set Square