Dave Plowman (News)

In article ,
IMM wrote:
Well I don't know. When I think of 'pillock' and 'Speedfit' in the
same sentence, I am inevitably reminded of your hacksaw escapade.

Reminder: faulty fitting experience. Pipe cut brilliantly square. And
you put lots of Speeddfit in. Be afraid.

I'd be more afraid of the fact that you've learnt nothing. It's not the
squareness of the cut that made your joint fail, but the poor finish to
the end of the pipe that sawing causes. It makes the rubber seal 'pick up'.

--
*Ham and Eggs: Just a day's work for a chicken, but a lifetime commitment

Dave Plowman London SW
To e-mail, change noise into sound.