IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 09:19:56 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Dave Plowman (News)" wrote in message
In article ,
IMM wrote:
Now look at the water industry. What a shambles. The service levels
are appalling. Every house should have 50 litres/min of water at 4

bar.
Do we get it like other countries? Not on your Nelly. We spend a
fortune on antiquated tank and cylinder systems to cope with the
appalling water supply. To have a shower in which you don't have to

run
around in to get wet we have to install pumps.

I know of new houses which still only have 1/2" plastic mains pipes
fitted. Unbelievable.

So this means your continual recommendation to fit combis everywhere is
based, as I've always thought, on an argument made of straw?

Either the water supplies in this country are up to it or they're not.
You've said they're not, but still recommend combis which can't work as
well as a storage system. What a ******.

What a dork! My water supply can take about 5 combi's.

Really. So why haven't you got at least two?

That was a serious consideration until a £1000 thermal store came along for
buttons. Then I used that.

You should have two combi's, you know it makes sense.