Andy Hall

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 08:25:47 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Mon, 15 Nov 2004 01:03:03 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

State monopolies didn't use their customers as an interest free

lending
bank.

There's no need when the state is bankrolling their wastage with
taxpayer's money.

More obsessions. He thinks if it state owned then the people who work

in
these organisation are lazy and incompetent.

The bureaucratic elements undoubtedly are.

Bureaucracy comes with size. I have come across large private companies
that are more bureaucratic than government agencies.

Of course, which is why I was not proposing replacing state run
megaliths with privately run megaliths.

--

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl