BigWallop

"Stuart" wrote in message
On Sun, 14 Nov 2004 22:48:48 GMT, "BigWallop"
wrote:

snipped
these changes in the supply temperature of the water, then things in the
house can, and normally do, change their characteristics.

I thought he said it was an ELECTRIC shower he has the problem with .??
Stuart

So this bit in the original post doesn't mean anything then?

"We've got an electric shower. It's made by Aqualisa, and (I'm not sure of
the correct term here) it just pumps the water"

This comment, along with the fact that most Aqualisa Showers are
thermostatic valves with shower heads attached, made me assume it was a
shower with a pumped supply. Although Aqualisa do, do Instant Shower
systems as well.