IMM

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:48:24 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 09:19:14 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
.. .
On Fri, 12 Nov 2004 00:50:22 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

"Andy Hall" wrote in message

You can use just a copper bend and plastic pushfit fittings at

either
side
of the bend.

What on earth for?

So you can have a tight bend that does not want to unbend itself.

Unless
you use unipipe.

If you use the formers supplied by the plastic plumbing

manufacturers
you can have quite a tight bend which will stay in place without
having to mess around with this.

Or better still use proper pipe. The expense of all this garbage too,
special formers and whatnot.

It's one of the tradeoffs between cost of materials vs. time taken and
between doing a job properly and bodging it.

Exactly. Copper is quicker and a proper pro job. Plastic is for the
toybox.

Sigh..... So I think we do need to get you the Maplin toolkit. Do
you want it in your stocking or for under the tree?

How much do you donate
to the rich each year?

Way too much in taxes, national insurance,
VAT, duty,.........

How much do you personally donate to the rich each year?

The Inland Revenue and Customs and Excise will give you the rates if
you ask. It's also on their web site, so I imagine that your built
in search engine would find them easily enough.

NO! I said "How much do you personally donate to the rich each year?" You
are obsessed in keeping them that way. So, how much do you personally donate
to the rich each year?