Martin

Default Sharpening Router Bits

"Andy Hall" wrote in message
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:42:12 +0000 (UTC), "Martin"
wrote:

Hi All,
I have a set of cheap crapy B&Q (spits over left shoulder) router bits

which
I use for rough work (the good bits I save for the final cut); they seem

keep an edge for (roughly) the first 3.2 seconds of use (well, maybe a
little longer). Can anyone offer advice on sharpening these bits? When I
bought them I considered them to be disposable, so any extension of life
will be a bonus.

TIA.

There is a good guide on this at

http://www.trendmachinery.co.uk/libr...Guides/ccc.pdf

plus a few others in their guides series.

You can buy things like diamond sharpening stones from them as well.

.andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl

Thanks Andy, that covers it.