Mike Mitchell

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 13:05:56 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:34:38 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

[snip]

Britain is filthy. Travel around western Europe,: France: Germany, Holland,
etc.

I do. Extensively.

Britain is strewn with litter and fly tipping.

So are the other countries that you mention,

In the case of Germany and Holland, that is patently NOT the case! How
you can possibly suggest that those two countries have the same litter
problem as Britain, beats me! When I have spent a week in Germany,
then return to the UK, as soon as I emerge from the barriers at
Heathrow I notice how everything you look at looks tacky, cheap,
inferior, worn, badly maintained. Everywhere. You. Look. The buses,
the Tube, the restaurants, the streets, the dress-sense, the
grubbiness of the place is quite impressive. Take a GOOD look next
time you travel, okay?!!

MM