Mike Mitchell

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On 13 Feb 2004 13:11:55 GMT, (Huge) wrote:

Mike Mitchell writes:
On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 09:34:38 -0000, "IMM" wrote:

[41 lines snipped]

home all day. Why? Because we pay far too much in mortgages. Why?
Because we have an artificial land shortage ramping up land, and hence house
prices (2/3 of the value of the average house is the value of the land).
Get the land sorted out, get the house prices down to affordable levels, and
then only the Dad need go out to work to support the family, then more
stable children and families. All quite simple.

Yep! Works for me! But the Labour Government will do none of the
above, only promise to.

You forgot about the appointment of Czars, focus groups, outreach
consultants, communications directors ...

....all part of the smoke and mirrors effects that we have come to know
and not love from oh so lovable Tony and his fellow magicians.

MM