Andy Hall

Default Will the chancellor cane house owners in the budget?

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 18:11:23 +0000, PoP wrote:

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 15:40:55 +0000, Andy Hall
wrote:

Not my observation, and I typically spend around a third of my time
outside the UK.

You must be picking up usenet when you are abroad then - hardly a day
goes by when you haven't contributed something positive to this
newsgroup!

VPNs make many things possible.

It's surprising how many places have wireless hot spots now. There
are starting to be roaming agreements between operators as well and
prices are starting to fall.

One of the main railway routes in Germany is experimenting with
satellite provided internet services and a number of the airlines as
well.

..andy

To email, substitute .nospam with .gl